Please select from the following terms and conditions.
Our booking terms and conditions are outlined below. Should you have any further queries or requests ahead of your visit, please do not hesitate to contact us.
A contact number and e-mail address must be provided upon making a booking at The Plough Inn.
All restaurant bookings are subject to availability.
Guests are asked to arrive at their designated sitting time. Tables will only be held for 15 minutes before being released without further notice. If guests are running late for any reason, we kindly ask that you notify us by telephone at your earliest convenience.
Guests should note that there is no guarantee that tables will be held for any longer than 15 minutes.
Tables are available for up to 1.5 hours for tables with guests of up to four, 2 hours for tables with guests up to six and over 6 guests 2.5 hours. After which they will be re-booked. Please contact us if you would like to stay at your table for longer than allotted timeframe.
We require at least four hours’ notice for every cancellation, but if you need to cancel later, please notify us as soon as possible.
Due to a large number of requests, unfortunately we cannot guarantee window tables or specific areas when taking reservations, but we will do our best to accommodate your requests. Your understanding is appreciated.
As a guide, if you choose to dine early there is a higher chance, we can offer you a window table or a specific area of the restaurant. However, we cannot always guarantee this availability due to other bookings and table configurations.
Guests should always advise the restaurant of any special dietary requirements, including intolerances and allergies. Where possible, our trained staff will advise you on alternative dishes. However, whilst every effort is made to reduce the risk of cross-contamination in our restaurants, we cannot guarantee that any of our dishes are free from allergens and therefore we cannot accept any liability in this respect. Guests with severe allergies are advised to assess their own level of risk and consume dishes at their own risk.
The information provided on our website and in our restaurants should NOT be considered as any form of guarantee but as a best faith effort to provide you with information on our dishes. You should use this information to help you assess your own level of risk, based on your personal circumstances, before eating any of our dishes.
Please download the accommodation reservations terms and conditions as a PDF file.
Accommodation payment policy
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Plough Inn. Please take a moment to review our payment policy outlined below:
Reservation and Deposit:
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit or debit card at the time of booking.
- A deposit equivalent to one night’s stay may be required at the time of booking, which will be charged to the provided credit card.
- We accept payment by cash, credit card, and debit card.
- Credit card payments will be authorised upon check-in for the total anticipated amount of the stay, plus an additional amount to cover potential incidental expenses (if required)
- Upon check-in, the guest may be required to present a valid photo ID and the credit card used for the reservation. If the guest is not the cardholder, a credit card authorisation form must be completed and submitted prior to arrival.
- Any additional charges incurred during the stay, such as room service, minibar, telephone usage, or damages, will be charged to the guest’s credit card on file at check-out.
Early Departure or Late Cancellation:
- In the event of an early departure or late cancellation, the hotel reserves the right to charge a fee equivalent to one night’s stay, as per the terms of the original reservation.
Currency and Taxes:
- All rates are quoted in pound sterling. Applicable taxes and fees will be included to the final bill.
- For group bookings, a separate payment and cancellation policy may apply. Please contact us for specific details.
By making a reservation with us, you acknowledge and agree to comply with our payment policy. If you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our front desk or reservations team.